Sara is available to design and make a variety of special commissions for individuals, companies and retailers.
To date, Sara's clients have included the Royal Shakespeare Company, Birmingham Royal Ballet, Whistles, Molton Brown Cosmetics (London) and Selfridges. She is currently working with the Van Gogh Museum (Amsterdam) on a series of jewellery commissions.
She has also designed and made numerous pieces for private clients ranging from wedding rings to one-off collector's items.
Her design commissioning service is available by contact where the client receives mounted illustrations of the commission as part of this unique design package.
For more information, please contact us.
- 2011 The Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam, a collection of ladies jewellery expanding the Letters collection
- 2009/2010 The Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam, Letters, a selection of pieces to compliment the release of Van Gogh's letters to his brother Theo for the first time public viewing.
- 2009 The Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam, Men's collection of fine jewellery for their stores
- 2008 The Radisson Hotels, Sara was commissioned to design and make an exclusive series of wedding rings for first prizes in the chain's exclusive wedding competition
- 2005/ 2006 Royal Shakespeare Company, Love goes toward love new commission to commemorate the Romeo & Juliet season
- 2004 Royal Shakespeare Company, New commission to commemorate the Art Deco structure of the theatre, and its role in the history of Shakespeare's Stratford
- 2002 Birmingham Royal Ballet, Series of silver jewellery to coordinate with the new official Christmas release of The Nutcracker Ballet
- 2002 Royal Shakespeare Company, Exclusive contemporary range of jewellery comprising of six designs to celebrate the contemporary message of Shakespeare's works of love
- 2001 Royal Shakespeare Company, Love Goes Toward Love an exclusive set of rings designed for their Stratford upon Avon & Barbican Theatre Stores
- 1999 Love, an exclusive collection of 30 pieces for Donovan Love, Love Designer Clothing, Birmingham, silver and non precious metals
- 1997 Molton Brown London, Colour a full collection of 15 designs exclusively designed for Christmas 1997 sold in their South Molton Street & Selfridges branches, Enamelled silver.
- 1996 Molton Brown London, Wrists and Rings cufflinks and rings for autumn 1996, sold in the South Molton Street Branch, silver & gold plated
- 1996 Molton Brown London, Neck pieces Seven-summer neck ornaments, sold in their South Molton Street Branch, silver & 9ct gold
- 1995 Molton Brown London, Osseous A collection of 15 pieces in silver, a first range of work consisting of earrings and rings, for their South Molton Street branch, May 1995 Commercial Product Related Commissions
Commercial Product Related Commissions
- 1996 Makeover, two handmade Boxes For Molton Brown's cosmetic facial makeup visits, to be used on site for television makeovers, advertising shoots and weddings, wood & base metals
- 1996 Valentine Gift collection of exclusive jewellery boxes for Molton Brown London, wood & nickel
- Molton Brown London, Specially designed and handmade wooden packaging to contain a gift selection of makeup and toiletries, Christmas